Sections

Weather Forecast

Close

Emergency responders treating victims for carbon monoxide at Fargo bird food plant

Advertisement

Moorhead man hospitalized with severe burns in camping fuel accident

Email News Alerts

MOORHEAD – A Moorhead man was severely injured in an explosion early Monday morning after police say he tried to re-start a fire at his home using camping fuel on what turned out to be still-hot embers.

Advertisement

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (800) 274-5445 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement