New business (July 12)
Sola Salon Studios now open in Fargo
Sola Salon Studios, a collection of independently leased suites, has opened at 3475 45th St. S., Fargo.
Services offered inside the space include hairstyling, airbrush makeup, manicures and massages. There is also a clothing and accessory boutique.
Salon owners keep their own hours.
Some of the businesses now open at Sola Salon:
- The Black Frame, a boutique owned by Kelci Boniface and Tara Schultz offering dresses, hats and jeans.
- Heather Holland, hairstylist offering cuts, colors and professional products.
- Urban Beauty, owned by Lacey Hagen, offering cuts, colors, waxing and eyebrow tinting.
- Chelsey Danielle Salon, owned by Chelsey Winter, specializing in event styling and airbrush makeup.
- Shirley Elaine Salon, owned by Shirley Nordstrom, specializing in keratin organic hair straightening therapy.
- Tammy Bork, specializing in fine-hair therapy: tapes, fusions and extensions.
- Classic Skin, owned by Tanya Wagner, offering manicures, pedicures, massage and skin care products.
For more information, visit www.solafargo.com.
Sola Salon Studios was founded in Denver in 2004. The Sola Franchise supports nearly 4,000 entrepreneurs at more than 140 locations in 36 states.
Business-to-business shop opens in WF
Green Street Promotions, a business-to-business promotional products distributor, has opened in West Fargo.
The business at 1613 East Main Ave., Suite 3, opened on April 1, said owner Casey McCullough.
Green Street employs three people and is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information call (701) 446-8444.