West Acres SBA center to close on ThursdayThe Small Business Administration’s Business Recovery Center at the West Acres mall in Fargo will close at 6 p.m. Thursday.
By: Forum staff reports, INFORUM
The Small Business Administration’s Business Recovery Center at the West Acres mall in Fargo will close at 6 p.m. Thursday.
The center opened April 10 due to the property damage and economic loss as a result of flooding and has since received nearly 400 visits from business owners and homeowners. Hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
SBA customer service representatives continue to be available at the following recovery centers in North Dakota to answer questions about SBA’s disaster loan program and its application process. All offices are open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
- Barnes County Courthouse, Valley City.
- Cass County Courthouse Annex, 1010 2nd Ave. S., Fargo.
- Mobile Disaster Recovery Center, Pembina; closing Saturday at 6 p.m.
- Mobile Disaster Recovery Center, Devils Lake; closing Wednesday at 6 p.m..
E Mobile Disaster Recovery Center, Fort Totten; closing today at 6 p.m.
- Buffalo Mall, James-town.
- Bowden School District gym, Fessenden.
Applicants may also apply online at disasterloan.sba.gov/ela. Disaster loan information and application forms are also available from the SBA’s customer service center at (800) 659 2955 or e-mail
The filing deadline to return applications for property damage has been extended to Aug. 10.