Medicare enrollment deadline is FridayBISMARCK – Medicare beneficiaries have until Friday to compare and enroll in Medicare Part D plans.
BISMARCK – Medicare beneficiaries have until Friday to compare and enroll in Medicare Part D plans.
Eligible North Dakotans can compare the plans at www.medicare.gov or by calling (888) 575-6611.
- Enroll directly with the plan by calling the plan’s toll-free number.
- Call their insurance agent.
- Go to www.medicare.gov or call (800) 633-4227.
- Call RSVP at (701) 258-5436 between 12:30 and 3:30 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Call the State Health Insurance Counseling program at (888) 575-6611.
Beneficiaries who are satisfied with their current plan do not have to take action. They will be automatically re-enrolled.