WDAY.com |

North Dakota's #1 news website 10,650,498 page views — March 2014

Published June 30, 2011, 12:00 AM

Investigators link propane to home explosion that killed 6-month-old near Larimore

LARIMORE, N.D. – A deputy state fire marshal has determined that leaking propane gas ignited by a water pump switch going on caused the explosion that destroyed a house Monday north of Larimore, killing an infant and injuring a man and woman.

By: Stephen J. Lee, Forum Communications Co., INFORUM

:The complete e-mail address or addresses to send the article to

: your name