WDAY.com |

North Dakota's #1 news website 10,650,498 page views — March 2014

Published April 24, 2013, 04:14 PM

Moorhead cabinet shop fire blamed on stain rags

MOORHEAD – Fire investigators have determined a fire that damaged a Moorhead cabinet shop last week was accidental, caused by spontaneous combustion of stain rags that ignited nearby combustibles, Moorhead Fire Chief Rich Duysen said Wednesday.

By: Forum staff reports, INFORUM

:The complete e-mail address or addresses to send the article to


: your name

: