WDAY.com |

North Dakota's #1 news website 10,650,498 page views — March 2014

Published January 08, 2011, 12:00 AM

Firefighters respond to garage fire


Fargo fire crews work to douse a blaze Saturday night in a detached garage in south Fargo. The garage and its contents were destroyed. A cigarette apparently ignited leaking gasoline from an ice auger, Fargo fire officials said, but no one was injured. Kristen M. Daum / The Forum


Read the article: Cigarette ignites gas, destroys detached garage in south Fargo