WDAY.com |

North Dakota's #1 news website 10,650,498 page views — March 2014

Published May 10, 2013, 12:00 AM

Dane Tvedt


Dane Tvedt, right, shown in this undated photo, died after he came to help then 12-year-old Devan Vanbrunt who was burned in a grill explosion in Moorhead in 2010. Tvedt’s family has filed a wrongful death suit against Vanbrunt’s family, the maker of the gas can the boy used: Blitz U.S.A. Inc., and Wal-Mart, the store that sold the gas can.

Special to The Forum

Read the article: Wrongful death lawsuit filed in Moorhead explosion, defendants include family of boy who poured gas on grill