WDAY.com |

North Dakota's #1 news website 10,650,498 page views — March 2014

Published May 10, 2013, 12:00 AM

Devan Vanbrunt


A then 12-year-old Devan Vanbrunt is shown in the hospital after he was burned in a grill explosion in Moorhead in 2010 caused by a gas can. His family is being sued by the family of Dane Tvedt, who collapsed and died as he was rushing toward the aftermath of the fire, in a wrongful death suit that also includes Wal-Mart, who sold the can, and the company that made the gas can, Blitz U.S.A. Inc.
Read the article: Wrongful death lawsuit filed in Moorhead explosion, defendants include family of boy who poured gas on grill