FAR SIDE OF 50 Fire in the barn
Early Saturday morning I was awakened by thunder and lightening. Chance was nervoushe laid right beside me and panted. I dozed..Far Guy woke me up and said he was leaving Terrys barn is on... Posted on 7/25/11 at 6:05 AM
HARWOOD, N.D. – A horse and two cats died in a barn fire Wednesday near Harwood that may have been sparked by an electric heater, West Fargo Fire Chief Roy Schatschneider said.
January 14, 2010
Showing 1 - 4 of 4
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »