Baha'i devotional events and unity series set
FARGO — Four Baha'i Interfaith devotional events have been scheduled for the coming weeks.
The events, which will take place at 9:30 a.m. at 1726 14th St. S., Fargo, include the following dates and topics:
- Dec. 3: Love — The Source of Unity
- Dec. 10: Religion - The perfect means for engendering unity.
- Dec. 17: Defining Racial Prejudice
- Dec. 24: Consequences of Prejudice and Disunity
- Dec. 31: Abolishing Racial Prejudice within the Baha'i Community and Greater Community
All are welcome to attend, and refreshments will be served. There is no cost to attend.
Additionally, the Baha'i community is offering a series of presentations with the theme "The Power of Unity - Beyond Prejudice and Racism", which will begin Dec. 4 and continue on the first Sunday of the month through May 2018.
The events will be held at 4 p.m. at the Dr. James Carlson Public Library, 2801 32nd Ave. S., Fargo.
The first presentation will center on the fundamentals of unity, a key teaching of the Baha'i faith founder, Baha'u'llah.
The series is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served.
For more information, call (701) 235-3725.