GRAND FORKS — Prairie Business has announced the winners of the annual Leaders and Legacies awards.
The magazine's Leaders and Legacies award recognizes executives in North Dakota, South Dakota and western Minnesota for their either recent or lifetime achievements.
"Every year we see notable achievements from many of the region’s business leaders," Prairie Business Editor Andrew Weeks stated via news release. "This award is a chance to recognize some of the very best. We couldn’t be more pleased with this year’s recipients."
Award recipients were as follows:
- Bill Hinks, founder and chairman of Furniture Mart USA in Sioux Falls
- Charlie Vein, recently-retired president of AE2S in Grand Forks
- Craig Larson, CEO of Starion Bank in Bismarck
- Dave Molmen, CEO of Altru Health System in Grand Forks
- Eric Hardmeyer, retiring president of Bank of North Dakota in Bismarck
- Kathy Meagher, recently-retired president and CEO of Special Olympics North Dakota in Grand Forks
- Kevin Donnay, president of Widseth in Baxter, Minn.
- Pete Fullerton, recently-retired CEO of Cornerstone Bank of Fargo
- Richard Vetter, chief medical officer of Essentia Health in Fargo