Grand Farm announces new partnership program
The partnerships provide access to farmland for experiments, access to Grand Farm’s event space for partners to host their own events, access to Grand Farm’s own events, and speaking/thought leader opportunities.
FARGO -- Grand Farm, an initiative powered by Emerging Prairie, recently announced it had formed a new partnership program.
The initiative is meant to enhance the region's leadership in the areas of high-tech aids for farmers, including the use of "big data," drones and related equipment. Grand Farm's test site is located south of Fargo near Horace, N.D.
The program will bring together (on location at Grand Farm and through Grand Farm’s extensive network) local, regional and global agtech leaders to help solve problems facing today’s farmers.
Partnerships are broken into three “tiers,” designed to be valuable to all partners and be as inclusive as possible. The partnerships provide access to farmland for experiments, access to Grand Farm’s event space for partners to host their own events, access to Grand Farm’s own events, and speaking/thought leader opportunities. Grand Farm partners will also have “first in” opportunities for future Grand Farm projects as well as committee opportunities. Partners will attend Grand Farm events, collaborate with other partners, and share in the research and knowledge generated by Grand Farm.
Grand Farm’s goal is a 100-partner network for 2021. Grand Farm’s first partners include:
- ISight RPV Services. ISight Drone Services provides Remotely Piloted Vehicle operations to agricultural, critical infrastructure, wildlife management, insurance, and emergency services clients so they can unlock the value and efficiency of collecting data and imagery with unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Bushel. Bushel's ecosystem powers APIs, apps, websites, and digital solutions to support business operations across the entire ag industry.
- Satshot. Satshot is a fully customized cloud-based online GIS mapping engine that manages satellite imagery distribution and management for the precision ag industry.
- North Dakota Farmers Union. Founded in 1927, North Dakota Farmers Union is the largest general farm organization in the state of North Dakota.
- Kennelly Law Firm. Kennelly supports their clients through whatever endeavors or challenges they face--be it in the business community, real estate, estate planning and probate or family law.
- R.D. Offutt Company. R.D. Offutt Company is a family-owned and -operated company comprised of several business entities in the equipment, farming, food production and trucking industries.
- AdFarm. AdFarm is a full-service marketing agency with proven capabilities across every category, discipline, expertise and specialization.
- Microsoft TechSpark. Microsoft TechSpark is a national civic program aimed at fostering greater economic opportunity and job creation through partnership with rural and smaller metropolitan communities.
- Kevin and Stacy Biffert. Kevin and Stacy Biffert graciously donated the land for the current Grand Farm--40 acres located along Interstate 29 just southwest of Wild Rice, North Dakota.
- Emerging Prairie. Emerging Prairie, whose mission is to connect and celebrate the entrepreneurial ecosystem, is the driving force behind Grand Farm and curator of Grand Farm events.
For information about becoming a partner, email LeeS@emergingprairie.com or visit Grand Farm ’s partner page.