Prairie Business publishes 2022 list of 50 Best Places to Work
Check out which metro area businesses made the list.
GRAND FORKS — Prairie Business has announced 2022’s 50 Best Places to Work.
Employees throughout the region nominated their companies, highlighting some of the reasons they believe make their place of business a great place to work. Among the topics were workplace culture, opportunities for employee growth, teamwork and individual responsibility, and employee morale, among others.
In all, Prairie Business received nearly 1,700 nominations.
“We are excited to see so many participants in this year’s contest,” said Prairie Business Editor Andrew Weeks in a statement. “It is good to see the many companies who have been here before, but also to see some new names on the list. This goes to show that there definitely are some great companies in our region.”
This year’s 50 Best, listed below, are highlighted in the September issue of the magazine, available as an e-edition at prairiebusinessmagazine.com .
- AE2S, Grand Forks
- Alerus, Grand Forks
- Altru Health System, Grand Forks
- Anchor Ingredients, Fargo
- Apex Engineering Group, Fargo
- Applied Engineering, Bismarck
- Architecture Incorporated, Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Arvig, Perham, Minn.
- Banner Associates, Brookings, S.D.
- Bartlett & West, Bismarck and Sioux Falls
- BeMobile, Grand Forks
- Bobcat Co., West Fargo
- Butler Machinery, Fargo
- CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson, Dickinson, N.D.
- CMTA, Fargo
- Construction Engineers, Grand Forks
- Cornerstone Bank, North Dakota & South Dakota
- Dakota Wesleyan University, Mitchell, S.D.
- Digi-Key Electronic, Thief River Falls, Minn.
- EAPC Architects Engineers, Grand Forks
- The Energy & Environmental Research Center, Grand Forks
- Eide Bailly, Fargo
- Enclave, West Fargo
- Enertech Global, Mitchell, S.D.
- EPIC Companies, West Fargo
- Essentia Health, Duluth, Minn.
- First Community Credit Union, Jamestown, N.D.
- First International Bank & Trust, Watford City, N.D.
- First Western Bank & Trust, Minot, N.D.
- Fisher Industries, Dickinson
- Gate City Bank, Fargo
- High Point Networks, Fargo
- Houston Engineering Inc., Fargo
- Jamestown Regional Medical Center, Jamestown
- KLJ, Bismarck
- Lloyd Companies, Sioux Falls
- Missouri Valley Family YMCA, Bismarck
- Moore Engineering, West Fargo
- Nexus Innovations, Bismarck
- RCS Construction, Rapid City, S.D.
- Sandman Structural Engineers, Moorhead
- Sanford Health, Bismarck
- Steffes, Dickinson
- The Title Team, Bismarck
- TSP Inc., South Dakota and Minnesota
- Ulteig, Fargo
- Vaaler Insurance, Grand Forks
- Valley Senior Living, Grand Forks
- WCCO Belting Inc., Wahpeton
- Widseth, Crookston, Minn.