FARGO - Twelve small business owners from the region have graduated from the Emerging Leaders program offered by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
The program includes about 50 hours of classroom time; connects small business owners with a network of industry experts and peers; and supports the business owners in creating three-year growth plans.
The 2019 graduates were honored Thursday, Oct. 24, at the Dakota Medical Foundation Event Center. They are:
- Eric Baker, Baker Garden & Gift, Fargo
- Andrew Bigwood, Big Woods Electric Motor, Wahpeton, N.D.
- Frank Charboneau, Charboneau Construction, Devils Lake, N.D.
- Nicole Dutton, Thunder Coffee, West Fargo
- Todd Fry, Signarama, Fargo
- Monica Hart, Monica Hart Interior Design, Fargo
- Brad Nordstrom, MP Fitness, West Fargo
- Broc Roberson, Stone Ridge Builders, Inc., Fargo
- Paige Shockman, Halvorson Company, Inc., Fargo
- Robyn Snyder, Winning Edge Graphics, Inc., Alexandria, Minn.
- Jerry Symington, Woodside Industries, Cavalier, N.D.
- Denise Tollefson, Serenity Assisted Living & Memory Care, Dilworth
This is the fifth year that the SBA’s North Dakota District Office has provided the seven-month program.
- 'Dot' Henke shares snack-tastic success story at 1 Million Cups Fargo
The SBA North Dakota District serves the state of North Dakota with locations in Fargo, Bismarck and Grand Forks. District staff provides resources and services in counseling, capital and contracting.