Speakers announced for Ladyboss Summit Aug. 5
The theme for this year's event is "Flourish."
FARGO — The Ladyboss Summit, a virtual summit meant to connect and empower women, will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 5.
The event will include speakers, panel discussions, breakout sessions and more. This year's theme is "Flourish."
"We were thinking about how the pandemic has put a big shadow over 2020 and 2021. ... We want to be looking forward, not to disregard what's happened, but to grow and think positive and be successful," said Ladyboss Midwest Cofounder and President Laura Caroon.
Speakers will include:
- Alison Kopp, physical therapist at Sanford Health.
- Carrie Feigum, donor services assistant at FM Area Foundation
- Danyel Moe, co-founder of Ladyboss Midwest and marketing coordinator at Kilbourne Group.
- Dr. Jean Marie McGowan, internal medicine physician at Sanford Health
- Dr. Kathryn Gordon, clinical psychologist at Sanford Health
- Dr. Tamera Jacobson, OB/GYN at Sanford Health
- Emily Hunt Turner, founder and CEO of All Squoare
- Erin Maye Quade, advocacy director at Gender Justice
- Heather McDougall, CEO and cofounder of Bogobrush
- Jackie Maahs, co-owner of The Plant Supply
- Jebeh Edmunds, CEO of Jebeh Cultural Consulting
- Kayley Erlandson, owner of Two Bluebirds
- Laura Caroon, president and cofounder of Ladyboss Midwest
- Maddy Griffin, associate director of equity and inclusion at Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Rebel Marie, school counselor at Minnesota Online High School
- Sara Hansen, nurse practitioner and midwife at Sanford Health
- Wendy Wheeler, plant-based runner, writer and ally
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit ladybossmidwest.com/2021-summit/.