FARGO — With bars, restaurants and most other services shut down during the coronavirus outbreak, many residents are feeling the stress of suddenly being unemployed.

But rent still needs to be paid and groceries need to be bought — so what can we do about it?

Join reporter Emma Vatnsdal and Fargo Workforce Center Manager, Carey Fry, as we learn what the community is doing to help its out-of-work residents.

There are two ways to file an unemployment claim:

WDAY logo
listen live
watch live
  • Online using Job Service North Dakota's UI ICE internet site.
  • By phone using the Job Service North Dakota's automated system at 701-328-4995.

For general questions, call 701-239-7300, or visit jobsnd.com.