Help select the official art for downtown Fargo Street Fair
Vote for one of nine original pieces created by local artists. The winner will be featured during the 45th Annual Street Fair.
FARGO — The Downtown Community Partnership is looking for the public's help in deciding the official art for the 45th Annual Downtown Fargo Street Fair. Nine local artists have submitted entries for consideration; now, the organization is hoping locals can help it pick the winner.
Here are some guidelines to keep in mind:
- The 2020 selected piece will be a painting, drawing, print, graphic art or photograph that captures the “spirit of celebration” that the Downtown Fargo Street Fair brings to the Fargo-Moorhead community.
- Art must say “Downtown Fargo Street Fair” and have a location to place the Alerus logo.
Here are the voting rules:
- Vote for your favorite art pieces below
- You can vote for more than one submission but you can only fill out this form once
- The last day to vote is Thursday, April 30 at midnight
- The winner will be announced on Monday, May 4 at 8 a.m.
- Selected art will be on posters, t-shirts, and made into a die-cut sticker so make sure to vote for your absolute favorite!
- Any other questions can be messaged to the Downtown Fargo Facebook or Rachel@downtownfargo.com
For reference, here's the official art for the 2019 street fair.
Here are the nine contenders for 2020's official street fair art:
Vote for your favorite piece, here .
The Downtown Community Partnership is closely monitoring COVID-19 and will continue to make sure the event is safe.