FARGO — Those taking their next flight at Hector International Airport should make sure to stop and listen to live music.
The Arts Partnership hosts live musical performances by local artists, right outside of the Skydine services cafe.
Different performers will be scheduled each week through early January.
Two local artists kicked off the performances Thursday, Nov. 19 with both a bass and a guitar.
The Arts Partnership said providing local musicians with the chance to perform is important despite the reduced hours in bars and venues due to the coronavirus.
"I think we see of a lot of pf people who get to Fargo and stop and see the music and are just kind of like 'Wow this in Fargo?'," said Ethan Mickelson, TAP communications specialist. "It's an exciting surprise for people who are locals and for people who are new to the area."
Those scheduled to play are:
- Dan Christianson at 12:45 p.m. Friday, Nov. 27
- Deborah Harris at noon Friday, Dec. 4
- Jake Ingamar at 11:45 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 9
- Jessica Vines and Conor Lee at 12:45 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 17
- Silver Winds Flute Quartet at noon Wednesday, Dec. 30
- Kwaician Traylor at noon Wednesdatm Jan. 6