Here is your InForum Minute podcast for Thursday, July 22nd.

Headline story:- FARGO — One family is displaced in Fargo after an apartment fire early Thursday morning, July 22. The Fargo Fire Department believes the fire started in an unattended kitchen of a second floor unit at the Kaybee Apartments at 2650 15th St S. Click here to read more.

Fargo firefighters responded to a fire on the 2nd floor of a building at 2650 15th St S on July 22, 2021.
Fargo firefighters responded to a fire on the 2nd floor of a building at 2650 15th St S on July 22, 2021.
Featured stories:

Click here to follow the InForum Minute on Apple Podcasts.

WDAY logo
listen live
watch live
Newsletter signup for email alerts