FARGO - A south Fargo home will need some repairs after a fire overnight.

Firefighters were called to the home by Davies High School just before 11 p.m. Friday night.

Someone driving by noticed the garage was on fire.

Firefighters put it out quick.

However, the house did fill up with smoke.

WDAY logo
listen live
watch live
Newsletter signup for email alerts

That caused some concern because a woman and daughter who live in the home were out of town, and the woman told police her husband should have been home.

He came home about an hour later from a graduation party.

Three dogs who were in the home are also ok.

Police told the homeowner the fire appeared to have been caused by an electrical issue.