• Wine to Water, 7 to 9 p.m., Ecce Art + Yoga 216 Broadway, Fargo. Wine-tasting event to share the word about Wellspring for the World's mission of bringing clean water to the people of the world. There will be entertainment and a photography exhibit from Rialee Photography. Tickets will be available for $20 at the event.
• Fish Fry, 5 to 7 p.m., serving pan- and deep-fried Alaskan walleye at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Lidgerwood, N.D., $8. (701) 538-4160.
• Friday Lenten Lunch, noon, First Lutheran Church, 619 Broadway, Fargo. Soup and sandwiches will be served, featured speaker is former North Dakota George Sinner.
• House of Everyday Learning Pancake and Sausage Fundraiser, 8 to 10 a.m., Applebee's, 2350 45th St. S., Fargo. Proceeds provide services for uninsured or underinsured families in the community, $7. (701) 356-0062.
• Pancake Breakfast, 7 to 11 a.m., Masonic Family Center, 1815 11th St. N., Moorhead. Buttermilk or Swedish-style pancakes, eggs, sausage, coffee and orange juice, $6; menu items also available a la carte.
• Special Olympic Pancake Breakfast, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Olivet Lutheran Church, 1330 S. University Drive, Fargo. To raise funds for the Fargo Area Special Olympics, advance tickets are $5, $6 at the door and children four and under eat free.
• Glyndon Scout Pack 641 Breakfast, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., Glyndon (Minn.) Community Center. Buttermilk pancakes, French toast, scrambled eggs, sausage, orange juice and coffee, freewill offerings at the door, also raffle drawings.
• Lori Luthi Benefit, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., First Assembly of God, 3401 25th St. S., Fargo. Pancake breakfast and silent auction, freewill donations accepted. (218) 483-4291.
• Potato Klubb and Ham Dinner, 10:45 a.m. to 1 p.m., Sons of Norway, 722 2nd Ave. N., Fargo. Includes vegetable, cole slaw, Jell-O, sherbet and coffee, $9.50 adults, $4.75 ages 6-12. (701) 232-9222.
• Claws for a Cause, 5:30 to 9:30 p.m., Ramada Plaza and Suites, 1635 42nd St. S., Fargo. Lobster buffet, live music, live and silent auctions, horse races, prize drawings, tickets $60 each, $110 for two, $500 for tables of 10, proceeds benefit the "Helping Neighbors in a Pinch" campaign sponsored by Rebuilding Together Fargo-Moorhead Area. (701) 356-7836.