Prairie Public kicks off new season of 'Prairie Musicians'
New episodes of the local artist showcase will air every Thursday night through Aug. 5.
FARGO — Prairie Public will start a new season of its local artist showcase, “Prairie Musicians,” on Thursday, June 17.
The show features 30-minute sets by a variety of regional performers at 9 p.m. (CST) each Thursday through Aug. 5.
This season's performances are:
- June 17: Indie pop singer ELSKA .
- June 24: Folk and blues-inspired singer/guitarist Jeff James .
- July 1: Classical guitarist Thomas Anderson .
- July 8: Singer-songwriter Hailey James .
- July 15: Rock singer/guitarist Abraham Tabares Jr.
- July 22: Pop and jazz-inspired guitarist Andrew McFarlane .
- July 29: Pop and soul singer/guitarist Tyler Herwig .
- Aug. 5: Traditional Gaelic harpist Ann Heymann .
For more information, visit https://www.prairiepublic.org/television/prairie-musicians-2021 .