Traffic tips for Bon Jovi concert at Fargodome
Global Spectrum and the city of Fargo, in cooperation with the North Dakota State Highway Patrol and the Fargo Police Department, offer the following traffic tips for Bon Jovi fans heading to the Fargodome on Saturday:...
Global Spectrum and the city of Fargo, in cooperation with the North Dakota State Highway Patrol and the Fargo Police Department, offer the following traffic tips for Bon Jovi fans heading to the Fargodome on Saturday:
- For those northbound or southbound on Interstate 29, follow interstate message boards for off-ramp information. The boards will rotate between off-ramps to ease traffic congestion.
- In-town traffic should use the following routes: 10th Street North to either 17th or 19th Avenue North; eastbound 12th Avenue to 19th Street North; and westbound 12th Avenue to 10th Street North.
- Additional parking will be available on the NDSU campus, at Fargo North High School and at the John E. Carlson Coliseum on 17th Avenue North.
- All buses will off-load on the west side of the Fargodome using Albrecht Avenue. Buses will be staged along Albrecht Avenue after the event to accept riders and be directed back to 19th Avenue. For those planning to bring a bus to the facility, contact Bernie Larson at the Fargodome.
- Limousines and other drop-offs will be on the east side of the Fargodome at the main entrance.
- More than 20,000 concertgoers are expected, and there will be a high volume of pedestrian traffic.
- Tailgating is not permitted at the Fargodome prior to the concert.
- Fargodome parking lots will open at 4 p.m. with the public doors opening for the concert at 6 p.m.