MOORHEAD — The YMCA and Moorhead Area Public Schools will offer summer meals for all children between the ages of one and 18 on weekdays from Monday, June 7, to Friday, Aug. 13, at locations across the city.
Eligible children can receive one meal pickup per day. Parents, guardians or students must be present to receive the meals and can only pick up meals at one of the designated sites.
Special dietary accommodations can be made by contacting the Food Services Department.
Meal pickup locations are as follows:
Moorhead Area Public Schools
Breakfast and lunch are served Monday through Thursday and two meals are provided each Thursday. Meals will not be offered the week of Monday, July 5 to Friday, July 9.
- Belsley Park, 3500 12th St. S., 10 to 10:15 a.m.
- Northeast Park, 1817 Eighth Ave. N., 10 to 10:25 a.m.
- Queens Park, 3201 20th St. S., 10:30 to 11 a.m.
- Arrowhead Park, 2600 6th Ave. N., 10:40 to 11 a.m.
- Allyson Park, 4320 3rd St. S., 11:15 to 11:30 a.m.
- Bennett Park, 302 17th St. S., 11 to 11:30 a.m.
- Romkey Park, 900 19th St. S., 11:45 a.m to 12 p.m.
- SG Reinertson, 1201 40th Ave. S., Door 13, 12:15 to 12:30 p.m.
- Dorothy Dodds Elementary, 4400 24th Ave. S., Main Door, 12 to 12:15 p.m.
- Horizon East Middle School, 3601 12th Ave. S., Door 22, 12 to 12:30 p.m.
- Moorhead High School, 2300 4th Ave. S., Door 1, 12 to 12:30 p.m.
Breakfast and lunch are provided on Mondays and Thursdays. Three meals are given on Monday and four are given on Thursday.
- Ellen Hopkins Elementary, 2020 11th St. S., Main Door, 11 to 11:30 a.m.
- Robert Asp Elementary, 910 11th St. N., Main Door, 12 to 12:30 p.m.