FARGO — During the month of November, the city of Fargo is teaming up with MinnKota Recycling to promote the "Cans to Cartons" recycling challenge.
MinnKota Recycling will provide a one-cent-per-pound match for all aluminum cans collected at the MinnKota Redemption Center and the city of Fargo's recycling drop sites in November.
The one-cent match proceeds will benefit the "Got No Milk" programs with Fargo Public Schools. "Got No Milk" provides milk for elementary students for their mid-morning snack.
Drop sites are at the following Fargo locations:
- The Coliseum, 807 17th Ave. N.
- McKinley, 2930 Eighth St. N.
- Water Treatment Plant, 435 14th Ave. S.
- Longfellow Elementary School, 20 29th Ave. N.
- Michelson Field, 901 Oak St. N.
- Lincoln School, 2120 Ninth St. S.
- Park District, 4515 S. University.
- Centennial, 4201 25th St. S.
- Lewis and Clark, 1729 16th St. S.
- Osgood Fire Station, 3957 Village Lane.