American Federal Employees Earn Top Recognition
Eighteen American Federal Bankers and employees have earned recognition from American Federal Bank for outstanding sales and sales referral performance in 2019.
A “Sales Star” is the highest honor of recognition an employee can earn at American Federal. American Federal’s 2019 Sales Stars are:
- Cindy Ackley, Senior Associate, Moorhead
- Betty Amundson, Associate, East Grand Forks
- Bill Anderson, Market President, Crookston
- Mark Eifert, Market President, Fergus Falls - Dan Erdman, Associate Banker/Associate Manager, Crookston
- Chris Grettum, Personal Banker, Fargo Downtown
- Paige Kjesbo, Ag/Business Banker, Wahpeton
- Tye Korbl, Private Banker, Fargo South
- Joanne Loeslie, Associate, Grand Forks - Dean McCleary, Chief Financial Officer, Fargo Home Office
- Pat McShane, Market President, Fargo Downtown
- Dustin Morris, Ag/Business Banker, Fergus Falls
- Brian Olson, Ag/Business Banker, Moorhead
- Ryan Paulson, Ag/Business Banker, Fosston
- Alison Perez, Personal Banker, Grand Forks
- Kim Peters, Personal Banker/Office Manager, Ada
- Jon Swenson, Ag/Business Banker, Hallock
- Rod Votava, Ag/Business Banker, Fergus Falls
In recognition of their achievement, American Federal “Sales Star” employees and their families were invited to attend a weekend Sales Star Retreat, training seminar and awards banquet in their honor at the Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center in Alexandria, MN.
American Federal is a financially-strong, community bank with full-service banking locations in Fargo, Grand Forks, Wahpeton and Northwood in North Dakota and Moorhead, East Grand Forks, Ada, Fergus Falls, Crookston, Warren, Fosston and Hallock in Minnesota. American Federal is a Top 100 Ag Lender in the United States.