DILWORTH, Minn. — Weather permitting, the city of Dilworth will be spraying for mosquitoes at 8 p.m. Wednesday, June 26 or Thursday, June 27.
Tips on how to limit contact with the pesticide:
- Stay indoors during the application.
- Shut the windows and turn off the air conditioner during the application.
- Bring outdoor pet food and water bowls inside.
- Cover or remove children's outdoor toys.
- Cover or remove small pools, fish ponds, and bird-baths.
- Stay off the treated area until the pesticide is dry.
For questions, call Dilworth City Hall at 218-287-2313.