FARGO - Sanford Health, Essentia Health and Fargo VA will be offering seasonal flu vaccinations to adults and children.
Sanford is offering flu vaccine clinics from 5 to 7 p.m. on Oct. 9, 16, 23 and 30 at Sanford Southpointe Clinic, 2400 32nd Ave. S. No appointment is needed.
If paying out of pocket without insurance for the regular flu shot with vaccine/administration, the cost is $60. Costs can vary based on insurance coverage and different versions of the shot.
Those with insurance should bring their insurance card to the clinic. All ages are welcome during any of the clinic dates. The nasal mist flu vaccine will not be available at those times.
Flu vaccine clinics are also scheduled at Sanford locations outside Fargo-Moorhead. To view all dates and times, visit sanfordhealth.org.
Essentia Health is hosting a Spooktacular Flu Event from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 13, at its 52nd Avenue South location. There will be trick or treating, other activities and kids are invited to wear costumes. Vaccines are available for everyone 6 months of age and older. Appointments are needed for dates and times outside of the Spooktacular Flu Event at the 52nd Avenue Clinic.
The following locations require an appointment for a flu shot. To set up an appointment, call 701-364-8900.
- Essentia Health-32nd Avenue Clinic, Fargo
- Essentia Health-South University Clinic, Fargo
- Essentia Health-West Acres Clinic, Fargo
- Essentia Health-West Fargo Clinic
- Essentia Health-Casselton Clinic
- Essentia Health-Moorhead Clinic
The following locations allow walk-ins for a flu shot with no appointment needed during clinic hours:
- Essentia Health 7 Day Clinic-North Fargo
- Essentia Health 7 Day Clinic-Osgood
- Essentia Health-Jamestown Clinic
- Essentia Health-Lisbon Clinic
- Essentia Health-Valley City Clinic
- Essentia Health 7 Day Clinic-Moorhead
The Essentia Health-Wahpeton Clinic will be offering flu shots via walk-in from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesdays from Sept. 25 to Oct. 30.
The Fargo Veterans Affair (VA) Health Care System will hold several free flu immunization clinics during October for veterans enrolled in VA healthcare. For questions about eligibility, call 1-800-410-9723, extension 3428. Below are locations, dates and times VA-enrolled veterans can receive their free flu shot:
Fargo VA Medical Center, 2101 Elm St. N., third floor auditorium:
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 3, 10, 17 and 30
- 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Oct. 25
- 4 to 6 p.m., Oct. 9 and 16
Fargo Vet Center, 3310 Fiechtner Drive S.:
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday, Oct. 5
YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties, 400 First Ave. S.:
- 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday, Oct. 12