GRAND FORKS — The Grand Forks Public Schools Child Nutrition Department is providing free pick-up meals on scheduled school days as schools remain closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Sack lunches will be served 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. daily the week of Tuesday, March 17, at 12 schools. Meals can't be eaten on-site and must be taken home.
Students can pick up food at a door labeled for pick up. Students can access food at any of the district's schools even if it is not the school they attend.
Anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms is asked to stay in their vehicle while picking up meals.
- Ben Franklin Elementary School, 1016 S 20th St.
- Century Elementary School, 3351 17th Ave. S.
- J Nelson Kelly Elementary School, 3000 Cherry St.
- Lake Agassiz Elementary School, 605 Stanford Rd.
- Phoenix Elementary School, 351 4th Ave. S.
- Viking Elementary School, 809 22nd Ave. S.
- Wilder Elementary School, (1009 N 3rd St.
- Winship Elementary School, (1412 5th Ave. N.
- Elroy Schroeder Middle School, (800 32nd Ave. S.
- Valley Middle School, 2100 Fifth Ave. N.
- Grand Forks Central High School, 115 N Fourth St.
- Red River High School, 2211 17th Ave. S.
As a public service, we’ve opened this article to everyone regardless of subscription status.