Fargo Public Schools will share its "Smart Restart Plan" Friday, July 31, at noon with its staff members and families, outlining details for the 2020–2021 school year.
FPS has built the plan utilizing the guidelines and recommendations of the city, county, state, and national health, education, and government agencies and organizations, and has based the district's response to the most current risk assessments for the spread of COVID-19. In addition, input and feedback have been sought from FPS parents and staff members through online surveys and a series of online work sessions.
The media conference will include a short presentation of the plan and time for questions. The following representatives will present during the conference:
- Dr. Rupak Gandhi, Superintendent of Schools
- Dr. Robert Grosz, Associate Superintendent
- Missy Eidsness, Associate Superintenden
- Jackie Gapp, Business Manager
- Doug Andring, Human Resources Director
- Blake Mikesell, Maintenance and Operations Director
- Todd Olson, Activities Director
- Rebecca Knutson, Fargo School Board President
- Jenifer Mastrud, Fargo Education Association President.
Watch a livestream of the event below. Refresh your browser closer to the event's start time if the video does not load.