Fargo business evacuated after sprinkler system malfunction
FARGO — A building at a business park in central Fargo had to be evacuated after its sprinkler system malfunctioned on Thursday afternoon, Jan. 31, officials said.
The incident happened around 3:15 p.m, according to the Fargo Fire Department. Workers inside the building at 3320 Westrac Drive S. had to be evacuated. Nobody was injured.
The Fargo Fire Department said it has been responding to a lot of malfunctioning sprinkler systems during this week's cold snap.