Cass County seeks applicants for board positions
Applications are due to the Cass County Commission Office by Monday, Dec. 13, 2021.
FARGO — The Cass County Commission is seeking applicants to serve on various boards in the county.
The non-salaried positions include:
- Cass County Park Board
- Cass County Planning Commission from the rural area
- City Planning and Zoning Boards of Fargo, Gardner, Harwood, Mapleton, and North River from the extra-territorial area
- Cass County Tuition Appeals Board
- School Reorganization Committee
- Southeast North Dakota Community Action Agency
- Cass County School Reorganization Committee from Commission District Two
- Southeast Human Service Board
- Cass County Special Assessment Commission
- Cass County Vector Control District Six
- Water Resource Boards of Maple River, Southeast Cass, Rush River, and North Cass
Application forms can be obtained by calling the Cass County Commission Office at (701) 241-5609 or here on the county's website.
Applications and resumes are due by Monday, Dec. 13, 2021, to the Cass County Commission Office, P.O. Box 2806, Fargo, North Dakota 58108. Completing the application does not guarantee an appointment, the commission said in a news release.