WEST FARGO - Polls for the West Fargo School District bond referendum are open 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 25, at six locations across West Fargo, Fargo, Horace and Harwood.
Voters will decide if the district can move forward with a $106.9 million bond that would pay for a third high school and middle school as well security upgrades and artificial turf for the district's three high schools.
Polls are located at:
• Harwood Community Center, 210 Freedland Drive, Harwood
• Westside Elementary School, 945 Seventh Ave. W., West Fargo
• Lutheran Church of the Cross, 1402 16th St. E., West Fargo
• Horace Senior Center, 214 Thue Court, Horace
• Scheels Arena, 5225 31st Ave. S., Fargo
• Triumph West Church, 3745 Sheyenne St., West Fargo
Voters must bring proof of birthdate and residency within the school district to the polls.
The ballot referendum will ask voters to increase the district mill levy by a net 3.51 mills, which is an increase of $15.81 per $100,000 home.
Results of the Tuesday election will be available online at www.inforum.com.