North Dakota Association for Career and Technical Education announces state award winners
The North Dakota Association for Career and Technical Education announced the winners for the 2022 state awards in six different categories.
BISMARCK — The North Dakota Association of Career and Technical Education announced its state award winners for 2022 on Monday, Aug. 8.
The winners were announced at the N.D. Career and Technical Education Professional Development Conference in Bismarck.
There were six separate categories honoring the best career and technical education teachers and educators in the state.
- Administrator of the Year — Pam Stroklund, Minot Public Schools in Minot
- Teacher Educator of the Year — Lisa Krumwiede, Valley City State University in Valley City
- Teacher of the Year — Ashley Sailer, Midway Public School in Inkster
- New Teacher of the Year in Agriculture Education — Baily Hawbaker, Stanley High School in Stanley
- New Teacher of the Year in Family and Consumer Sciences Education — Ashley Nudell, Lisbon Public Schools in Lisbon
Teachers awarded will be nominated for the ACTE Region V Awards, which will be selected in April of 2023.