Shed in north Fargo destroyed by fire
FARGO — A shed in north Fargo has been deemed a total loss after a fire Friday afternoon, Nov. 25, the Fargo Fire Department said.
Crews responded to a 1:21 p.m report of a shed fire at 3507 First St. N. Once on the scene, firefighters saw heavy smoke and flames coming from a shed in the home's backyard. They were able to knock down the fire in about 10 minutes, Fargo Battalion Chief Jason Ness said.
The fire started when a person tried to start a propane space heater in the shed, and the heater sparked, Ness said.
No one was hurt in the fire, Ness said, but some nearby fences and a tree were also damaged.