FARGO — The Minnesota Department of Transportation lifted a no travel advisory for several roads in northwest Minnesota on Friday morning, April 12.
MnDOT determined visibility improved enough in the areas to lift the advisory. However, people who decide to drive should be aware roads do remain covered in snow and ice.
Here's a list of the roads no longer under advisory:
- Highway 9, between Highway 2 and Barnesville, Minn.
- Highway 32, between Highway 2 and Tansem, Minn.
- Highway 59, between Erskine and Fergus Falls, Minn.
- Highway 75, between Highway 2 and Ortonville, Minn.
- Highway 102, between Crookston, Minn., and Fertile, Minn.
- Highway 113, between Syre, Minn., and Highway 71
- Highway 200, between Highway 75 and Roy Lake, Minn.