Sponsored By
An organization or individual has paid for the creation of this work but did not approve or review it.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

House fire blamed on electrical overload

MAHNOMEN, Minn. - The Minnesota fire marshal's office has determined that a blaze that destroyed a mobile home about 15 miles north of Mahnomen on Wednesday was caused by an accidental electrical overload.

MAHNOMEN, Minn. - The Minnesota fire marshal's office has determined that a blaze that destroyed a mobile home about 15 miles north of Mahnomen on Wednesday was caused by an accidental electrical overload.

Thomas King, 30, Jennifer Burnette, 29, and their 2-year-old son were sleeping when the fire was reported by a neighbor about 9 a.m., but they escaped without injury, according to the Mahnomen County Sheriff's Department.

The couple's other two children, ages 7 and 8, were in school at the time. The home and its contents were a total loss.

What To Read Next
Josh Sipes was watching an in-flight movie when he became aware the flight crew were asking for help assisting a woman who was experiencing a medical problem.
A Sanford doctor says moderate cold exposure could be the boost people need for their day.
Nonprofit hospitals are required to provide free or discounted care, also known as charity care; yet eligibility and application requirements vary across hospitals. Could you qualify? We found out.
Columnist Carol Bradley Bursack explains the differences between Alzheimer's, dementia and other common forms of dementia.