Sponsored By
An organization or individual has paid for the creation of this work but did not approve or review it.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Renters snuff flames with fire extinguisher

Two renters put out a fire Monday morning in their southwest Fargo apartment. An electrical short ignited a bathroom ceiling fan about 8:15 in the third floor apartment at 2542 Villa Drive, the Fargo Fire Department said. The occupants, Higuens C...

Two renters put out a fire Monday morning in their southwest Fargo apartment.

An electrical short ignited a bathroom ceiling fan about 8:15 in the third floor apartment at 2542 Villa Drive, the Fargo Fire Department said. The occupants, Higuens Cine and Wilgren Dort, used a fire extinguisher to put out the flames and helped evacuate the building.

Building managers moved Cine and Dort to another apartment because of smoke damage.

There were no reported injuries, the Fire Department said.

What To Read Next
Crisis pregnancy centers received almost $3 million in taxpayer funds in 2022. Soon, sharing only medically accurate information could be a prerequisite for funding.
Host Bryan Piatt is joined by Katie Steller, founder of the Steller Kindness Project and the Red Chair Project. She is also the CEO of Steller Hair Co. in Minneapolis.
Columnist Carol Bradley Bursack advises a reader to consider visiting a doctor who specializes in senior care.
Host Bryan Piatt is joined by Connor Johnson to discuss his experience with recovery and emerging from the grips of alcohol addiction.