The Rail: Mr. and Mrs. Spears read Top 10 list
NEW YORK - Britney Spears and Kevin Federline were everywhere Tuesday - including reading a top 10 list on CBS' "The Late Show with David Letterman."...
NEW YORK - Britney Spears and Kevin Federline were everywhere Tuesday - including reading a top 10 list on CBS' "The Late Show with David Letterman."
On the day their reality show premiered on UPN, the 23-year-old pop star and her husband paid Letterman a visit.
"Britney and Kevin: Chaotic" also premiered - a six-episode series featuring private home videos.
But let them tell you why to watch. The couple's Top 10 reasons to check out their new show are:
10. Britney: There's never-before-seen footage of me wrestling an alligator.
9. Kevin: Unlike those "Desperate Housewives" chicks, we're not, like, 60 years old.
8. Britney: It's like "American Idol" except no one sleeps with Paula Abdul.
7. Kevin: In the first episode, you can see my (behind).
6. Britney: I'm hot.
5. Kevin: She's hot.
4. Britney and Kevin: We haven't had nearly enough media coverage.
3. Britney: It's gotta be better than this show.
2. Kevin: If enough people tune in, maybe my wife will make out with Madonna again.
1. Britney: In the season finale, you'll find out that Dave is the father of my baby - oops.
Looking for smacks in the wrong place
WOODVILLE, Maine - A state trooper says she's baffled by the behavior of a suspect who displayed amorous intentions as she was taking him into custody for getting into a car accident and failing three roadside sobriety tests.
"What did he think I was going to do? Go out on a date with him?" asked Trooper Jennifer Fiske, who arrested Peter Bradley Murray early Sunday morning on Route 116.
Murray, 42, allegedly began behaving inappropriately while seated beside Fiske in the front passenger seat of her cruiser.
"Then he said, 'You have beautiful green eyes,' and he started touching my arm," Fiske said. "I'd had enough of that."
Fiske got out of the car and went around to the passenger seat to handcuff Murray. She said he tried to cuff himself to her, saying, "I just want us to be tied together."
Source: The Associated Press
Web site of the day
At dognoses.com, you can get a cold and wet feeling by perusing a bunch of photos of, you guessed it, dog noses.
To contact The Rail, send an e-mail to Features Editor Dean Rhodes at email@example.com and he'll forward it to the responsible dog-loving writers.
Today's best bet
Keri Noble in concert, 7:30 p.m., Minneapolis-based singer-songwriter. Fargo Theatre