YMCA offers free meals this summer in Fargo, Moorhead, West Fargo, Dilworth
FARGO — The YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties is participating in the 2019 Summer Food Service Program (SFSP ) through the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
The organization will be providing free access to healthy meals in Cass and Clay counties to children up to age 18 when school is out for summer.
Find a summer meal location near you:
All meals meet standards established by the USDA. No registration is required. Participants are invited to join the program at any of the sites for a meal. Those who choose to stay for the full time-slot allotted will also be encouraged to join in on a physical activity.
Meals will be available Monday through Friday, from Monday, June 3 through the end of August.
Breakfast will be offered from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m., lunch will be 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., dinner will be from 4 to 5 p.m.
Meals will be at the following locations:
- Fercho YMCA , 400 1st Ave. S., breakfast and lunch, through Aug. 21.
- Schlossman YMCA , 4243 19th Ave. S., breakfast and lunch, through Aug. 21.
- Madison Elementary , 1040 N. 29th St., lunch and dinner, through Aug. 21.
- Jefferson Elementary , 1701 4th Ave. S., lunch and dinner, through Aug. 21.
- Eastwood Elementary , 500 10th Ave. E., West Fargo, lunch and dinner, through Aug. 23.
- L.E. Berger Elementary , 631 4th Ave. E., West Fargo, lunch and dinner, through Aug. 23.
- Robert Asp Elementary , 910 11th St. N., Moorhead, lunch and dinner, through Aug. 29.
- Ellen Hopkins Elementary , 2020 11th St. S., Moorhead, lunch and dinner, through Aug. 29.
- Dilworth Lutheran Church , 406 NE 3rd St., Dilworth, Minn., breakfast and lunch, through Aug. 29.
For more information, visit ymcacassclay.org/summerfood .