FARGO — Kids and families won't have to venture far to check out materials from the public library system when the book bike visits several neighborhood parks and school playgrounds on Friday.
The one-day Tour De BookBike begins at 9:30 a.m. in Lindenwood Park and continues through the afternoon with a final stop at Drekker Brewing Co. Residents can check out library materials or get a library card at each of the eight stops.
In the morning, stops include:
- 9:30 a.m. – Lindenwood Park, 1905 Roger Maris Dr.
- 10:30 a.m. – Brunsdale Park, 1702 27th Ave. S.
- 11:30 a.m. – Jefferson School, 1701 Fourth Ave. S.
- 12:30 p.m. – Island Park, 302 Seventh St. S.
In the afternoon, stops include:
- 2:15 p.m. – Wildflower Grove Park, 9 Lower Terrace
- 3:15 p.m. – Percy Godwin Park (Elephant Park), 100 19th Ave. N.
- 4:15 p.m. – Madison Park, 1040 29th St. N.
- 5:15 p.m. – Drekker Brewing Co., 1666 First Ave. N.
To learn more about upcoming events, visit www.fargolibrary.org.