Lindsey Schultz Ulen-Hitterdahl, Minn., volleyball ? The junior middle hitter had 21 kills, 14 digs and six solo blocks on Monday as the Spartans improved to 11-1 with a 3-1 victory against No. 6-ranked Ada-Borup. Hillcrest boys soccer Comets are...
Ulen-Hitterdahl, Minn., volleyball
- The junior middle hitter had 21 kills, 14 digs and six solo blocks on Monday as the Spartans improved to 11-1 with a 3-1 victory against No. 6-ranked Ada-Borup.
Hillcrest boys soccer
Comets are streaking
- Since a shutout loss in its opener, Fergus Falls Hillcrest (11-1-1) has scored 79 goals and hasn't been beaten. At least one player has posted three goals in each of the past four games.
Harvey, N.D., football
- The 5-foot-7, 183-pound senior running back rushed for 217 yards and three touchdowns on 15 carries in a 46-6 victory against Langdon last Friday. Volk has rushed for more than 200 yards in his last two games. "He's looking pretty healthy so that is a big key for us," coach Brad Sandy said.
Fargo North volleyball
- The 5-foot-9 senior outside hitter has 25 kills and 43 digs in her last two matches. She had 16 kills and 28 in a 3-2 loss Tuesday at Wahpeton.The Spartans are 10-4 overall. Goughnour leads North with 147 kills this season and also has 138 digs.
Underwood, Minn., football
- The 5-foot-10, 200-pound junior ran 28 times for 208 yards and - for the second game in a row - scored four touchdowns in a 40-7 victory against Brandon/Evansville on Friday.
Milnor, N.D., volleyball
- The 5-foot-10 senior middle hitter has 36 kills in her last three matches. The Bison are 10-4 overall and tied for first place in the North Dakota Class B, District 1 standings.